Everything is for sale (kitchen sink not included).
Please inquire on the Contact page for purchasing and information.
- DC Servo 2v68: nAn0 Und3rP4nTs - The nAn0 Und3rP4nTs DC Servo is a fully isolated medium power motor driver shield for the Arduino Nano supporting motors up to 85v. Isolated meaning you can safely use the USB on the Nano without fear. Additionally no more high power ground loops! The Shield entertains a number of useful features including: High speed optical […]
- IR R3M0C0N 1v09: Multi-Purpose Arduino Shield with IR - The assembled shield pictured above is a general purpose mixed bag of hardware for rapid prototyping on the Arduino. This shield features a variety of handy hardware as follows: Two large push buttons (D5, D6) Six small push buttons (D7, D8, D9, D10, D11, D12) Analog microphone and preamp (A3) Analog light sensor (A4) Analog […]
- IR R3M0C0N 2v14J: Multi-Purpose Arduino Shield with IR - The assembled shield pictured above is a general purpose mixed bag of hardware for rapid prototyping on the Arduino. This shield features a variety of handy hardware as follows: Analog joystick (A0, A1) with center button (D4) Two momentary push buttons (D7, D8) Analog microphone and preamp (A2) Analog light sensor (A3) 5mm RGB LED […]
- Hack UR Baubles: Assembly Instructions - A project by Michael Grant & Megan Smith. hack ur baubles will be available in December 2013. Customize your Christmas lights and add a personal narrative to your baubles with light and sound sensors. Build your Christmas experience to your taste and then control your project with a TV remote. Beam out morse message lights or become a […]
- LAVA Rainbow LED kit - Assembly Instructions for LAVA LED Soldering Kit…